The Be Race Ready podcast episode #5 is ready.
Coach Gerry Rodrigues focuses on structural presence in the water in this fifth episode – which can be easy for some triathletes and difficult for others.
He explains about three important parts of the body that indicates great swimming posture. ““We want three touch points with the surface of the water: the back of head, the butt cheeks and the heels.
Alignment – a straight line down your body – sometimes gets crooked in the water. We do not want a banana-shaped body when we swim.,” explains coach Gerry Rodrigues.
He comprehensively explains essential swimming techniques in an easy-to-understand manner.
“Listen to the basic technical foundation upon which the backbone of proper triathlon swim mechanics are built. Learn it, practice and execute it with frequency, and then see yourself improve and gain confidence.”
Additional Tower 26 articles here:
* TOWER 26 Be Race Ready Podcast Goes Live
* Be Race Ready – Framing Cycles And Swim Workout Design
* Be Race Ready Podcast On Tautness, Alignment, Propulsion
* Guardians Of The Sea, From Tower 26 And Beyond
* Tower 26 website
* The Open Water Grave By Gerry Rodrigues
* Tri To Improve In The Pool And Open Water
* Tower 26’s Gerry Rodrigues On Gripping And Ripping
* DPS And EVF In OWS
Copyright © 2016 by World Open Water Swimming Association