The Be Race Ready podcast series episodes #4 and 5 are loaded for listening.
These episodes focus on triathlon swim technique. “It is all you need to know,” explains coach Gerry Rodrigues.
“Listen to the basic technical foundation upon which the backbone of proper triathlon swim mechanics are built. Learn it, practice and execute it with frequency, and then see yourself improve and gain confidence.”
The episodes are available free on iTunes and at TOWER26.com where Coach Rodrigues talks about tautness and alignment affect propulsion. “When you see swimmers in the water, you can see great posture and great structure. We need to learn how to hold our bodies properly in the water.”
Swimmers and triathletes can listen on their way to and from work or practice. The free podcasts are all under 30 minutes and hosted by Jim Lubinski.
Additional Tower 26 articles here:
* TOWER 26 Be Race Ready Podcast Goes Live
* Be Race Ready – Framing Cycles And Swim Workout Design
* Guardians Of The Sea, From Tower 26 And Beyond
* Tower 26 website
* The Open Water Grave By Gerry Rodrigues
* Alignment And Structural Presence In The Open Water
* Tri To Improve In The Pool And Open Water
* Tower 26’s Gerry Rodrigues On Gripping And Ripping
* DPS And EVF In OWS
Copyright © 2016 by World Open Water Swimming Association