The Be Race Ready podcast episode #6 is ready.
Coach Gerry Rodrigues focuses on the architecture of the swimming stroke in this sixth episode – which can be easy for some triathletes and difficult for others.
He explains how propulsion is related to tautness and alignment as well as setting up the stroke in the optimal manner and how triathletes and open water swimmers can “grip and rip” to maximize their propulsion.
There are a number of statements that are gems within the podcast:
“…the catch or the set-up begin the stroke…”
“…the importance of tension is important to hold onto the water…”
“…without tension, we are not going to generate as much propulsion as possible…”
Listen to the latest Tower 26 podcast here.
Additional Tower 26 articles here:
* TOWER 26 Be Race Ready Podcast Goes Live
* Be Race Ready – Framing Cycles And Swim Workout Design
* Be Race Ready Podcast On Tautness, Alignment, Propulsion
* Guardians Of The Sea, From Tower 26 And Beyond
* Tower 26 website
* The Open Water Grave By Gerry Rodrigues
* Alignment And Structural Presence In The Open Water
* Tri To Improve In The Pool And Open Water
* DPS And EVF In OWS
Copyright © 2016 by World Open Water Swimming Association