Tower 26’s 30-minute Be Race Ready podcast episode #9 is posted online.
Coach Gerry Rodrigues discusses kicking and what kind of role it plays for triathletes. Coach Rodrigues explains its advantages and costs.
Listen to the latest Tower 26 podcast here.
Additional Tower 26 articles here:
* TOWER 26 Be Race Ready Podcast Goes Live
* Be Race Ready – Framing Cycles And Swim Workout Design
* Be Race Ready Podcast On Tautness, Alignment, Propulsion
* Guardians Of The Sea, From Tower 26 And Beyond
* Tower 26 website
* The Open Water Grave By Gerry Rodrigues
* Alignment And Structural Presence In The Open Water
* Tri To Improve In The Pool And Open Water
* Tower 26’s Gerry Rodrigues On Gripping And Ripping
* DPS And EVF In OWS
Copyright © 2016 by World Open Water Swimming Association