He is going big and he is going blue.
After launching his Spanish-language open water swimming magazine, he just recently launched a new swimming holiday travel agency called Big Blue Sports & Travel.
Its current offerings include swimming holidays from Barcelona and along the Costa Brava in Spain to Sweden:
* Mundaka Crossing (June) 2.5 km crossing between the towns of Bermeo and Mundaka in Spain’s Basque Country in the Urdabai Biosphere Reserve.
* Ultraebre Swim Marathon (August) 30 km marathon swim in Ebro River.
* SwimRun Ångaloppet, a 7-day swimrun training camp in Sweden in preparation for the Ångaloppet Swimrun.
* Costa Brava Swimming Trip (August) swim in Cap de Creus and in the major beaches of Costa Brava.
* Swim Cap de Crues (April to June, September to October, June to July, August to September) swim along the coves of the area of Cap de Creus, including some of the best beaches of Costa Brava.
* Barcelona & Sitges Swimming (November to February, March, April, April to June, July to August, September to October) swim along the coastline of Barcelona and Sitges.
* Barcelona Skyline Swimming (November to February, March, April, April to June, July to August, September to October) swim along the coast of Barcelona.
Copyright © 2016 by World Open Water Swimming Association