The H2OMAN Marathon Swim in Lakawon Island Resort is a multi-race open water swimming competition on Lakawon Island, Negros Occidental in the Philippines on May 6th and 7th.
Organized by the Swim Academy and Pinoy Fitness, the distances include races of 500m, 1.5 km, 2.5 km, 5 km, a 10 km 4-person relay, and a 10 km marathon swim.
Lakawon is an island off the coast of Cadiz in the Negros Occidental, a province in Negros Island of the Philippines. It is a white sand beach resort on the island that is a popular destination for both local and foreign tourists.
Founder Moi Yamoyam says, “The H2OMAN Openwater Swim Series promotes the enchanting Philippine archipelago and encouraging the growing community of both local and international open water swimming enthusiasts. Come and swim our beautiful islands.”
Other upcoming races in the Philippine include:
* Open Water Challenge: The Blue Miler on April 29th
* Swim Junkie: VIP Lobo in Lobo, Batangas on May 21st
* Swim Junkie: El Nido in El Nido, Palawan on June 18th
* Open Water Challenge Leg 2 in Terrazas de Punta Fuego on July 23rd
* Swim Junkie: Caramoan in Caramoan, Camarines Sur on August 13th
* H2O Swim Series on August 13th
Copyright © 2008-2017 by World Open Water Swimming Association