The International Olimpic Swimming Marathon 10 km Ohrid race was held on August 11th in Ohrid, located in the mountainous region between southwestern Macedonia and eastern Albania.
Vojislav Mijić explains, “The competitors had excellent conditions, crystal clear waters in 25°C water during the 10 km race between the Old Harbor – Hotel Palas and Hotel Milenium.
The first across the line was Hungary’s Peter Galicz in 2 hours 2 minutes 47 seconds with Jovana Jechanski from Serbia in 2 hours 36 minutes 41 seconds who both won 300 euros.”
1. Peter Galicz (Hungary) 2:02:47
2. Martin Straka (Czech Republic) 2:11:29
3. Borislav Fermanovic (Serbia) 2:22:17
4. Andrej Stojanoski (Macedonia) 2:29:51
5. Jovana Jecanski (Serbia) 2:36:41 [first woman]
6. Jana Angelovska (Macedonia) 3:01:46 [second woman]
DNF Bojana Fermanovic (Serbia)
OTL Martin Todorovski (Macedonia) 2:40:23 (8 km)
Copyright © 2008-2018 by World Open Water Swimming Association