Wörthersee Swim Austria is a multi-race open water swimming competition in Lake Wörthersee, Austria. With 10 races held on September 7th – 8th 2019, it is called the biggest swimming adventure in the Alps.
Race distances include the following:
* 17 km from Velden to Klagenfurt
* 17 km 3-person relay from Velden to Klagenfurt, with exchanges at 7 km in Dellach and at 14 km in Krumpendorf
* 11 km Sport / Elite without wetsuits and without buoys in observance of FINA rules
* 9 km from Pörtschach to Klagenfurt
* 3 km from Krumpendorf to Klagenfurt
* 3 km 3-person relay from Krumpendorf to Klagenfurt with exchanges at 1 km in Kropfitsch Bad and 1 km at the Albatros rowing club
* 1500m Junior Open Water at Strandbad Klagenfurt
* 1000m Junior Open Water at Strandbad Klagenfurt
* 700m Junior Open Water at Strandbad Klagenfurt
* 500m Junior Open Water at Strandbad Klagenfurt
Klagenfurt is the capital city of the southern Austrian province of Carinthia on the eastern shore of Lake Wörthersee.
For more information, visit here.
Copyright © 2008-2018 by World Open Water Swimming Association