The Gran Fondo Porto Conte will be held on June 22nd in Alghero, Sardinia, Italy.
Farinelli describes the event, “The 17 km race is held along the coast of Porto Conte park and in the waters of the Capo Caccia marine protected area.
The western Mediterranean Sea, along the cliffs often presents challenging currents.”
The 5-stage 2019 Gran Fondo Italia circuit includes the following events:
* 15 km Gran Fondo Cinque Terre on June 9th in Monterosso
* 17 km Gran Fondo Porto Conte on June 22nd in Alghero
* 15 km Gran Fondo Golfo Castellabate on July 7th in Castellabate
* 24 km Gran Fondo Naviglio Grande on September 7th in Milano
* 15 km Gran Fondo Bocche Bonifacio on September 21st in Santa Teresa Gallura
Copyright © 2008-2019 by World Open Water Swimming Association