How To Spot An Open Water Swimmer In The Airport
1. They are stretching their arms or legs.
2. They have a pair of extra goggles in their carry-on bag.
3. They are frequently hydrating.
4. They are listening to music as they pass the time.
5. They are checking Facebook for updates from the swimming community.
6. They have a swim cap tan or raccoon eyes.
7. Their hair is still drying from the last workout they did before heading to the airport.
8. They are wearing a t-shirt that they received at an open water event.
9. If they overhear the word ‘swimming’ or ‘swimmer’, they immediately do a double-take.
10. They have a healthy, outdoor glow.
Copyright © 2008 – 2013 by World Open Water Swimming Association