WOWSA, Huntington Beach, California.
“The Irish Long Distance Swimming Association would like to thank everyone for attending their 49th AGM at the Regency Hotel in Dublin, especially people who travelled a long distance to attend,” announced Chairperson Stephen Millar.
“We would like to confirm and congratulate the new incoming committee and wish them they very best for 2016 with open water swimming and the North Channel We would also like to use this opportunity to thanks the outgoing committee for their hard work and commitment to open water swimming over the last year.”
The new committee includes the following members:
* President Billy Wallace Co Antrim
* Vice President Lynsey Dunne Co Sligo
* Chairperson Stephen Millar Co Dublin
* Vice Chairperson Michael Glover Co Down
* Honorary Secretary Pippa Campbell Co Antrim
* Honorary Treasurer Mary Bolger Hinds Co Kildare
* Recorder Jeff McCormick Co Antrim
Copyright © 2015 by World Open Water Swimming Association