Sarah Thomas On Staying Focused On WOWSA Live
Sponsored by KAATSU Global, Huntington Beach, California.
Her 134 km crossing of the English Channel took 54 hours 10 minute last year. But even that legendary and unprecedented swim was not ass long as her 168.3 km solo swim in Lake Champlain that took her 67 hours 16 minutes in 2017.
In the interview, Thomas spoke about:
* escort pilot Eddie Spelling
* her 128.7 km 56 hour 5 minute crossing of Lake Powell in 2016
* her crew including her sister and her mother
* her battle back from cancer
* her start with a 10 km local swim
Copyright © 2008 – 2020 by World Open Water Swimming Association