Rob And Dylan Kent On Being Inclusive On WOWSA Live
Sponsored by KAATSU Global, Toronto, Canada.
Elite pool and die-hard passionate open water swimmer Rob Kent and his son Dylan Kent talked about all things open water, their L.O.S.T. vision, their new International Swim League professional team, and the rapidly growing Global Swim Series with International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame chairman Ned Denison on today’s edition of WOWSA Live. They talked about:
* swimming in Lake Ontario
* the emergence of L.O.S.T. (Lake Ontario Swim Team) in Canada
* growing the sport and always being inclusive in the Global Swim Series
* promoting swims around the world, starting off in Toronto and then everywhere else including Honduras at the Torneo Internacional de Natacion de Aguas Abierta
* transitioning from a plum investment banking position to managing a new International Swim League team and signing up some of the best swimmers in the world
* implementing a zero tolerance stance and the anti drug policy of the International Swim League
* the increase in international competitiveness of the Global Swim Series
For more information about the Global Swim Series, visit globalswimseries.com.
Copyright © 2008 – 2020 by World Open Water Swimming Association