Going To The Max(im): Merle Liivand Talks About Goals On WOWSA Live
Courtesy of WOWSA, Huntington Beach, California.
Merle Liivand is a former breaststroker who has transitioned to a competitive marathon swimmer and mermaid swimmer. The 29-year-old aquapreneur and marine conservationist is originally from Estonia and has lived in south Florida throughout her 20s.
* her upcoming 20 km mermaid swim on August 20th, Estonia’s day of independence
* her goal to compete in the Tokyo Olympic Games marathon swim in August 2021
* her beauty line of products, called Viking Beauty Secrets, a line of certified organic skincare products (made from Icelandic volcanic sand)
* her goal to become a Maxim Cover Girl (vote here)
* her interest and involvement in marine conservationism – follow her on @aquamjerle
Copyright © 2008 – 2020 by World Open Water Swimming Association